That Ironlung is nothing but a trouplemaking twatwaffle.
Top 10 favorite posters???
Top 10 lease favorite posters???
Top 5 most hated???
Come on yall Lets here yall thoughts
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
That Ironlung is nothing but a trouplemaking twatwaffle.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Its the effect caused by this topic! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Not really just yall thoughts, but heck i'll go first....
Ones i like ummm
1. gatorgirl
2. mega ( most of the time )
3. castle
4. LPDBLUE
5. Trio
6. Blue wahoo chamber
7. Lung
8. Ainge ( at times )
9. 1instrips
10. coeburncane
I'll give yall the rest later
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah i like you at times to when you dont start "Trouple".LoL Just playing.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I dont like anybody lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
ROCK i'm calling you out!!!
Make me a mod or else!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Those who seek power are those who need it the least.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yea true cause I'd band your sorry ass right away
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Your a Rocker Threw and Threw!!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks